|Today||Saturday 25 May 2013|
|08:30||Doors open for sightseeing|
|16:00||Last entry for sightseeing|
|Next 7 days||26||27||28||29||30||31||01|
|Next week||Next month||Next year|
Sightseeing Times & Prices
- St Paul's Cathedral is open for sightseeing from Monday to Saturday between 8.30am - 4pm.
- Last tickets are sold at 4pm and the cathedral closes for sightseeing at 4.30pm.
- On Sunday the cathedral is open for worship only and there is no sightseeing.
- The price of admission includes entry to the cathedral floor, crypt and the three galleries in the dome (Whispering, Stone and Golden). Admission also includes multimedia guides and guided tours (for individuals and family visitors).
- The three galleries in the dome are open to sightseers from Monday to Saturday between 9.30am - 4.15pm (last admission). Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the galleries.
- Special services or events may occasionally close all, or part, of the cathedral. Check the cathedral calendar before you visit.
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral.
|Individual||Group (10+) and online Rates|
|Concessions (Students & Seniors)||£14.00*||£13.00|
(2 Adults + 2 Children)
||£35.00 (available online only)|
Gift Aid your admission and you will be entitled to 12 months free admission to the cathedral. Find out more about Gift Aid
If you have any queries about a sightseeing visit to St Paul's Cathedral, please contact the Admissions Department: 020 7246 8357 or email
If you have a general enquiry please contact the Chapter House Reception: 020 7246 8350 or email
St. Paul's Cathedral rated excellent or very good by 584 travellers