|8:30am||Doors open for sightseeing|
|4:00pm||Last entry for sightseeing|
Christmas Service and Event Information
We look forward to welcoming you safely to St Paul’s Cathedral this Advent and Christmas. Here is some useful information about what to expect when attending one of our Christmas services or events.
- Throughout December, regular daytime opening hours and service times may vary. Please check our Calendar and Service Schedule for details of services and sightseeing opening times.
- The only event ticketed through St Paul’s Cathedral will be A Celebration of Christmas on the 16th December 2021. Please note that although A Celebration of Christmas is ticketed, seating is unreserved. The MS Society and Blood Cancer UK Carol Concerts are ticketed by the respective charities, and the Sankta Lucia Carol Concert on the 10th December 2021 is ticketed through the Swedish Church. Please visit our main Advent and Christmas webpage for further details and all of the booking links.
- All other Advent and Christmas services and events are unticketed and free of charge, and seating will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Doors for all special services and events open one hour before the listed start time. Please arrive in good time and make sure you are seated 15 minutes before the service or event to guarantee your seats.
- We understand that you may wish to save seats for friends and family who might be joining you, but to ensure seating is fair for everyone, we ask that groups attending together enter the Cathedral at the same time.
- For those with access needs and their carers, our accessible entrance is via the South Churchyard.
- The Crypt toilets will be available.
- The safety and security of all our worshippers, visitors, staff and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us. We have a variety of security measures in place to keep you safe and work closely with the City of London police and other security partners. Security screening and bag checking will be in operation at all times. Our friendly and approachable staff will be on hand to help you during your visit.
- You are welcome to use the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone or device to check in at the Cathedral should you wish to.
- The wearing of face coverings is not mandatory, however we welcome and encourage worshippers, visitors, staff and volunteers to continue to wear masks if they prefer, and encourage everyone to be mindful and respectful of the choices of others. Please visit our COVID-19 Updates: Keeping your visit safe page for further information.
- There are no cloakroom facilities at the Cathedral. We kindly ask that you do not bring bags unless absolutely necessary, and to keep all personal belongings to a minimum, as you will need to keep these with you at all times. The maximum allowed bag dimensions are 45cm x 30cm x 25cm including handles, wheels and pockets.
- Our special services and events are wonderful experiences we understand that you might wish to film or photograph them – but for copyright reasons, and to protect the privacy of others, filming and photography are not permitted during any of our services and events.