Schools & Family Learning
Resources for Teachers
To fully support your visit, and to help prepare for them, we have developed a wide range of downloadable online resources, trails and booklets for schools which you will find below.
Activities for Self-Guiding:
|Out of the Fire - Activity Trail - KS 1-2|
|St Paul's Pilgrim - Self - Guided Trail - Cathedral Floor - KS 1-2|
|St Paul's Pilgrim - Self-Guided Trail - Crypt - KS 1-2|
Take a look at the following links that will help you and your students prepare for and get excited about your visit.
- See a timeline showing the key events in the Cathedral's 1,400 year history!
- Explore all the different areas of St Paul's
- Discover the rich and varied worship that takes place here
- Learn more about our Choristers
- Read the latest news from St Paul's
- Watch this stunning interactive video of the view from the top of the dome
- Have a look around the Cathedral floor in this all-around photo under the dome
- Follow the Schools and Family Learning Department on Twitter to find out more about our offers and events @stpaulsedu