Teachers are welcome to self-guide their pupils around the Cathedral with the downloadable trails below.
Booking in advance is essential for all
self-guided groups. £2.50 (exc VAT) per pupil for UK schools for Cathedral and crypt only. £5 (exc VAT) to include galleries and
- Do not bring cash on the day - visit fees will be invoiced and sent with booking confirmation
- Please note that these discounted self-guided rates do not include use of the cathedral’s multimedia guides. However a wide range of
downloadable educational resources are available above.
- Please ensure plenty of adults to supervise children in small groups when moving around. We request a ratio of one adult to ten pupils for
- Please remind children to be quiet, and to move around respectfully as this is a place of prayer.
- St Paul's sometimes has to close for special services. It is crucial that you book in advance so that we can ensure that your preferred
date is available. We can also notify you of any closures.
- We regret that self-guided groups are not permitted to eat lunches in the Cathedral crypt or Schools & Families Centre. There is an
enclosed garden next to the Cathedral to picnic in, weather permitting.
- Photography is not allowed inside the cathedral.