You need permission to reproduce images of the cathedral or the collections which we have shared online or which we have supplied to you by prior arrangement. Please use the appropriate form below to apply for image use and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then reply to let you know if permission is available.
- We will let you know how much it is going to cost.
- If you confirm your order in writing and provide full payment, we will fulfill your order as quickly as possible and supply the images with a permission document to use them in your project.
- Payment can be made by cheque, credit card or bank transfer.VAT will be chargeable.
- The specific terms of the permission are set out in the invoice (you'll need to get further permission if you want to use the images in any other way).
Books, magazines or newspapers: Image-Reproduction-Permission-Request-Form-Books-2016.doc
Television, film or digital media: Image-Reproduction-Permission-Request-Form-Television-and-Film-2016.doc
Other commercial use Image-Reproduction-Permission-Request-Form-Commercial-2016.doc
Filming in and around the cathedral
It is important to make firm arrangements well in advance of filming so that we can work around the cathedral's busy schedule to help you to achieve your goals. Charges will vary according to your project requirements.
For enquiries regarding filming in or around the cathedral please complete the form below and send to email@example.com