How to find us
How to find us
See our address and learn how to reach us by different forms of transport.
The Cathedral's full address is:
St Paul’s Cathedral, St Paul’s Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD.
The Cathedral is located in central London, within easy walking distance of several London Underground and mainline train stations including:
- 270 metres (3 minutes) from St Paul’s Underground station.
- 300 metres (4 minutes) from City Thameslink station.
- 500 metres (7 minutes) from Blackfriars Underground and train station.
You can also travel by bus, river boat or bike. View us on a map.
Travel by public transport
To find out your best route to the Cathedral on public transport, use the TFL journey planner.
- St Paul's: 3 minute walk (270m) served by the Central line.
- Mansion House: 6 minute walk (450m) served by the District and Circle lines.
- Blackfriars: 7 minute walk (500m) served by the District and Circle lines.
- Bank: 10 minute walk (750m) served by the Central, Northern and Waterloo & City lines, and the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
- City Thameslink: 4 minute walk (300m).
- Blackfriars: 7 minute walk (500m).
- Cannon Street: 9 minute walk (750m).
- Liverpool Street: 19 minute walk (1.5km).
Routes 4, 8, 15, 17, 23, 25, 26, 56, 76, 100, 172, 242, 521 all stop near the Cathedral.
All the major ‘hop on, hop off’ sightseeing bus tours stop outside the Cathedral.
Other ways to travel
Travel to the Cathedral by river
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers offer a fast, frequent service through London on the River Thames. Their routes serve Blackfriars Pier, a 9 minute walk (650m) from the Cathedral and Bankside pier, a 12 minute walk (900m) from the Cathedral. Plan your journey by Uber Boat.
Travel to the Cathedral by bike
Free bicycle parking can be found in bicycle racks provided on several streets surrounding the Cathedral. City of London owned car parks also provide secure undercover cycle parking with CCTV. Find out more about cycling in the City of London.
There are several public cycle hire scheme bike docking locations within a 3 minute walk (300m) of the Cathedral. For more information, visit the Santander Cycles website.
Travel to the Cathedral by coach
On-street coach parking bays are located within a 7 minute walk (500m) of the Cathedral on Angel Street, St Martin's Le Grand and Queen Victoria Street. Find out more about coach parking in the City of London.
Travel to the Cathedral by car
On-street car parking is very limited and the closest public car park is the Baynard House car park on Queen Victoria Street, a 6 minute walk (400m).
Disabled badge holders can view an interactive map produced by the City of London showing disabled badge parking bays near the Cathedral.