Ticket terms and conditions
Ticket terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions apply when pre-booking sightseeing admission tickets, event tickets or concert tickets from St Paul’s Cathedral.
The following terms and conditions apply to all tickets booked through our online booking portal (spctickets.stpauls.co.uk) – both sightseeing and event and concert tickets. Please note that some external events, or events booked via other event platforms, may have additional terms and conditions.
- Please ensure you have selected the correct visit date and entry timeslot (if prompted), ticket types and quantities as mistakes may not be rectified after completion of your booking.
- Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged or refunded once ordered. To do so, or to alter or deface the ticket will render it void.
- Tickets should not be offered for re-sale via a third party. To do so will invalidate the ticket.
- Sightseeing day tickets are valid on your chosen visit date for entry at any time during your selected entry timeslot. Your date and entry time selection are shown against the items in your basket.
- For sightseeing day tickets, if you miss your entry timeslot you will not be guaranteed entry to the Cathedral. Staff will advise the next available entry timeslot but at busy times, or at end of day, this may not be on the same day. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable amendment fee should you need to reschedule an entry timeslot.
- COVID-19 flexibility. If you or others in your household are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms, are asked to self-isolate, or are subject to local or national restrictions on travel and therefore cannot visit on your booked sightseeing visit date and/or entry timeslot, sightseeing day ticket holders will be able to reschedule for an alternative visit date and entry timeslot free of charge.
- Sightseeing Annual Pass tickets are valid for a year from the selected visit date and not the date at which you may make your first visit.
- Sightseeing Annual Passes allow revisits whenever the Cathedral is open for sightseeing and also access for some special events. Pass holders should check event information carefully to confirm Pass acceptance. Pass holders should check our website for opening hours before revisiting and be aware that you might need to make a free entry timeslot reservation to guarantee entry.
- Tickets for guided tours are valid for the booked tour type, date and start time time only.
- Tickets for special events such as concerts, talks and lectures, late openings or Sunday Dome climb are valid for the booked event date and time only.
- Tickets for digital tours or online events are valid for the booked event date and time only. They do not include access to a recording unless stated.
- Should St Paul's have to close for any unadvertised reason after tickets have been booked for a sightseeing visit date, customers will be given the opportunity to amend their visit date free of charge or if unsuitable then to have a full refund.
- Please note that special services or events may close all or part of the Cathedral at short notice.
- For sightseeing tickets which allow access to the Dome Galleries, please note that access is via stairs only. We recommend that those with pre-existing medical conditions, mobility difficulties or concerns with heights and confined spaces do not attempt this climb.
- Child ticket holders (available to those aged 6-17) must be accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 or over when accessing the Dome Galleries.
- Groups of 10 or more children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult(s) aged 18 or over at all times during a visit. For children aged 6-12 a minimum ratio of 1 adult per 10 children is required; for children aged 13-17 a minimum ratio of 1 adult per 20 children will be required. Please ensure you meet these minimum ratios.
- St Paul's Cathedral reserves the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit, or restrict access to areas within the Cathedral at short notice and without prior warning.
- By making an order you confirm you have read and accept our Terms and Conditions of Entry.