Today at the Cathedral View More
|8:30am||Doors open for sightseeing|
|4:00pm||Last entry for sightseeing|
Salary: £10.20 per
Full-time, 39 hours per week
St Paul’s Cathedral are seeking to recruit a Cleaner within the Works Department, to assist in the cleaning and general presentation of
the Cathedral, the Chapter House and other premises to an excellent standard.
• Be physically fit and active (e.g. able to climb the many staircases in the Cathedral, including the 500+ steps up to the Galleries), carry & operate the necessary equipment
• Be willing to undertake a variety of cleaning activities including after suitable training the use of appropriate chemicals and mechanised equipment
• Be practical and show common sense with adaptability
• Have a courteous manner towards the public and all members of the cathedral community
• Will after training have a good appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and be willing to comply with these.
Please download the Job Description here.
Please visit the Church of England Pathways website to apply for this role
The closing date for applications is Sunday 19th August 2018 and interviews will take place on Wednesday 29th August 2018.