About Your Visit
|7:30am||COVID-19 (coronavirus update)|
Travel Trade Visits
St Paul's Cathedral actively works with the domestic and International travel trade markets and welcomes many hundreds of thousands of visitors to the Cathedral each year. Visiting St Paul's is an awe-inspiring and informative experience and adds tremendous value to any London itinerary.
Whilst the exterior is a true landmark of London and an attraction in its own right, it is through coming inside the Cathedral that our visitors can enjoy the full majesty and scale of the building and take advantage of exploring the different areas included for sightseers.
- Priority 'pre-paid' admission points for trade visitors
- Multimedia Guide in 9 languages plus Family Tour, British Sign Language (BSL) and Audio Description (AD) formats
- Group Tour System provided for guides and tour leaders
- Explore the Cathedral Floor, Crypt and three Dome galleries; the Whispering Gallery, the Stone Gallery and the Golden Gallery
- Scheduled guided tours for FIT visitors to join
Please note that the Whispering Gallery is temporarily closed and is expected to remain closed until at least summer 2020. The Stone and Golden Galleries above remain open. More information.
Contact & Resources
|To discuss working with St Paul's Cathedral as a travel trade sales partner|
|Matthew Taylor, Sales and Ticketing Manager||
+ 44 (0)207 246 8317
|To notify us of a planned visit or other visit-related enquiries|
|Mirian Takasugi, Sales and Admissions Administrator||
+44 (0)207 246 8357
(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8am - 2.45pm)
|For information about Cathedral events please consult the Cathedral diary|
|View the upcoming 6 months part / full closure summary|
|View the 2020 travel trade Operational Information document|