|Cathedral closed until further notice|
In line with Government COVID-19 Tier 3 restrictions for London, from Wednesday 16 December 2020, the Cathedral will be open for private prayer and public worship only (including ticketed Christmas services) and regretfully there is no sightseeing.
The Cathedral will reopen for sightseeing visits when local COVID alert levels allow. We've introduced capacity controls and 30 minute entry timeslots, along with other changes to keep everyone safe whilst at the Cathedral. Please read our keeping you safe page to learn more about the welcome and visitor experience we will have available.
Please note that the Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice. The Stone Gallery above it is open. Due to current physical distancing guidelines, the Golden Gallery will remain temporarily closed upon our sightseeing reopening.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Cathedral. Please book in advance to guarantee your entry. You can book online right up to the the start time of each 30 minute entry timeslot, subject to availability.
Current ticketing status:
- Dated tickets are unavailable until we learn more about when we may reopen for sightseeing visits.
- Our open dated gift tickets are available, valid for one visit within two years.
- From 2 December, in line with the London COVID alert level, please only visit with people from within your household or support bubble.
- Group tickets for quantities of 10-30 tickets are available.
- Admission passes or vouchers issued by our sales partners are redeemed on walk-up tickets only. A proportion of each entry timeslot's capacity is always made available for onsite customer service on the day.
- Promotional offers* can be used and are available in conjunction with walk-up tickets only. A proportion of each entry timeslot's capacity is always made available for onsite customer service on the day. Please make card payment only for any balance due.
*Tesco partner voucher codes. National Art Pass holders 50% off. Blue Peter Badge holders free admission. The National Rail 2 for 1 offer is live again, with a pre-booking link provided on the Days Out Guide website.
Book Annual Passes: 365 days for the
price of 1.
Your tickets will be treated as a donation and you will receive 12 months free entry for the same price as visiting once. Annual Passes are open to
all, but UK taxpayers please consider applying Gift Aid on your order to allow the Cathedral to receive Gift Aid benefit of 25 pence for every £1
> Click to book Annual Passes
Date specific tickets with a 30 minute entry timeslot.
> Click to book Admission Tickets
Make an Entry Timeslot
Already have a valid Annual Pass, Friend of St Paul's membership, open dated ticket or another visit entitlement? Make your free entry timeslot
> Click to make an Entry Timeslot
Book Group Tickets
Group tickets for quantities of 10-30 tickets. Date specific tickets with a 30 minute entry timeslot.
> Click to book Group Tickets
Book Open Dated / Gift Tickets
Support St Paul’s through COVID-19 by buying an open dated ticket now and visiting later. Also perfect for gifts! Tickets are valid for one visit
within two years from the date of purchase.
> Click to book Open Dated / Gift